Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Traditions

On Valentine's Day morning, the girls awake to a heart path that leads from their bedroom to the kitchen table.
The kitchen table is decorated for Valentine's Day, and breakfast is heart-shaped pancakes.
We usually have a little something sweet at the girls' places as well.


This picture didn't turn out too well, but these are some Valentine's I made this morning to give to my friends.  I found the sticker die cuts at the scrapbook store, and I had the yummy pink cards from Hobby Lobby in NM.  They had vellum envelopes which was a nice touch.  I'm just itching to get to my scrapbooks and this was a fun outlet.

3 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

That is cute! What a great mom you are. I definately did not get that creative gene. Happy Valentines!

Kathy Habel said...

A what a great mom you are!

Kristie K. said...

So much fun! Your cards look super cute...