Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday's Mischief Managed


Today marked the return of the Healthy Living Challenge.  The first thing I had to manage was getting my head back in the game which was huge after a weekend of gluttonous eating and no exercise.  So here's the rundown of today's events:

• homemade pancakes made
• lunches made
• girls off to school
• healthy breakfast made for Dad and I
• grocery list made
• 90 minutes of walking
• un-packing finished
• 95% of laundry finished and put away
• living room un-decorated
• living room dusted and vacuumed
• kitchen vacuumed
• dishes managed
• healthy lunch made
• shopped fruit and veggie stand
• shopped Costco
• tackled homework
• more dishes managed
• family home evening w/ Grandpa

Whew!

2 comments:

Clint and Jen said...

O.k so you are more productive than I am in one day than I am in an entire month! Your awesome

Michelle Blair said...

You are back into it. Keep up the good job! I'm starting today. Have I said that many times before :)