Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday's Tidings


"Perhaps imagination is only intelligence having fun."
~George Scialabba

Does that mean if my imagination is somewhat limited that I'm not very intelligent?  Hmm...

Okay, moving on.  I want to say that I didn't get very much tackled, but I know if I make my "did it" list, it will prove me wrong so here goes:

Done
•  pancakes made
•  children bundled for cold and off to school
•  60 min walk 
•  healthy breakfast made
•  some visiting with Dad before departure
•  grocery list written 
•  dishes managed
•  laundry started
•  catch up phone call with friend
•  part 2 of workout
•  healthy lunch made
•  trip to fresh fruit/veggie stand
•  dinner prepped (marinade)
•  homework done
•  research visit to RV site 
•  healthy dinner made
•  little t.v. time w/girls
•  girls tucked in
•  watched t.v. program with hub
•  answered emails/responded to posts
•  worked on art project for Primary

Okay, so I did tackle some things.

4 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

You got tons done!

Michelle Blair said...

That sounds like a lot!

Kristie K. said...

my seminary teacher told me if she needed to feel like she accomplished a lot she put brush her teeth on her list and cross it off.

~yoga~ said...

Look at you go!
It made me tired just reading it...
*cheers*