Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

After sweet prayers from each of my daughters and 7 hours in the car, we have arrived in Arizona in safety.  I had a private giggle when I drove through Phoenix--I haven't been here since reading Twilight.  I know I'm a geek.  

Anyway, today I am thankful for 

•  a safe journey
•  a car that performed well
•  my little girls behaving so well on the journey
•  good travel weather
•  getting to travel with my dad
•  a sweet friend who called during my drive
•  the coincidental timing of the trip allowing me to eat chocolate on the way :)
•  getting to see my cousins and aunt/uncle tomorrow
•  and a beautiful place to stay on our trip (thanks Jo!) 

2 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

Your there already! I'm jealous. Say hi to everyone for me!

Kathy Habel said...

Glad you made it safely.