Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday

The day didn't start out feeling like a tackle day.  Do you ever have one of those days where your brain can't make up it's mind which thing on the endless to-do list to do first, and then you shut down because it's too overwhelming?  During those times I am sure I can empathize with those who suffer from ADD because everything is there in my head all at once, and it seems impossible to sort and prioritize.  Normally, I would turn to chocolate, but since I just restarted the Healthy Living Challenge, that wasn't an option.  So what do you do?  I ended up putting on a CD of church hymns on guitar.  I needed peace in my head, and it worked.  As the hymns played I began to tackle one thing at a time, and by the afternoon, my entire house was dusted, vacuumed, mopped and scrubbed.  It turned out to be a "tackle it" day after all.

1 comment:

shari berry bo-berry said...

good for you! and of course I'd love to have you participate in the St. Patty's Day exchange! :)