Saturday, February 6, 2010

Birthday Party Fun

Jenna had so many different things she wanted to do at her party that it was difficult to pick a theme. We finally decided on, "My Favorite Things", which worked well.

Here are Jenna's favorite snacks...

Some of her favorite art supplies...

and her main activity which was doing art using a variety of mediums. The girls ended up choosing to use dot paint and rubber stamps. We displayed their work on our entry wall to let it dry. It was quite a collection by the time they finished!


Another activity Jenna wanted was to play a couple of games. The girls played Cranium Hullabaloo...
and then a few rounds of Apples To Apples Jr.

After singing, the girls frosted their own cupcakes and added a few toppings.
Here they are with their creations...

As Jenna finished opening her fun gifts and the girls started to leave, Sarah helped bring our attention to a beautiful rainbow outside. It was truly gorgeous!

3 comments:

Kristie K. said...

What a fun birthday party! I just love the favorite things theme! What a cute idea and a great way to learn more about Jenna!

Michelle Blair said...

Looks like it was a fun, relaxing party. What a great idea!

Hillary said...

Yes, a great idea! I really hope I get to have a little girl someday. There's so much more cutesy stuff to do. When I do get my little girl, I think I'll call you and ask about all your fun themes and what you did. You little creative fun mom, you!