Thursday, February 4, 2010

Volunteering

This picture is so great. I Googled "volunteering" to see if there were any great images I could use for my otherwise boring post, and here was this great image. So now my boring post is a little more fun thanks to the person that captured this heavenly snapshot.

I am up to my eyeballs in volunteer work this week. I was getting a little frazzled and needed some organization. I bought some really cute file folders to make my little jobs more special (I'm a sucker for cute stuff), and then I labeled them with my label maker. Gotta love the label maker. You might think me the over-volunteer, but I think I'm okay. Except for it's been a really busy two weeks. When it rains, it pours.

Hopefully tomorrow, I will have some new blog items to post. It's Jenna's birthday and we have fun things planned.

2 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

Love that picture. You are soooo good and volunteering and helping out. I need to be more like you!

Jennifer said...

Hi Melissa--you left a comment on my blog the other day and I just wanted to say thanks and check out your blog--it is so fun and pretty to look at--what a great picture of your girls for a header! What is the recipe project you're doing? You make me feel quite small with all of your volunteering. :)

I'm with you on the Oprah thing--she's really not that bad, just an easy target to poke fun at, and I absolutely agree with you on the "Favorite Things" episode--gag! I love it when they do fashion episodes to, with supposedly "affordable" clothes for us normal people. $200 shoes are affordable? What world do these people live in?
(not mine.)

Looking forward to reading you more in the future!