Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stuck at Home

It's been a strange weekend. Jenna came home from school on Friday and went right to bed. She woke up a couple of hours later with a slight temperature. She's had a weird flu-like weekend. The Momma has had a horrid headache most of the weekend with periods of relief off and on, and Heather woke up this morning complaining of stomach ache. She and Kelly went to church while I stayed home with Jenna. We've all been resting today and are hoping that we find ourselves healthier as the new week starts.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

we missed you all at church yesterday! And wouldn't you know it... they actually welcomed Jenna into the ward and she wasn't even there!!! Bummer. :( Feel better soon!

shari berry bo-berry said...

I'm so sorry to hear you're not doing well! I hope you all feel better soon!!!

Michelle Blair said...

I wondered what you were doing this weekend. Hope you guys are feeling better. Shane came down with a bug too. I know you were posting, cause I was waiting. So fun to meet Shannon. You are very creative and fun with parties. I know your kids will remember those special things.

Kathy Busby said...

It was lonely without you. :( Hope everyone is feeling better now. Selfishly I miss the cupcake update, but you did put a lot of other fun things up so thanks for letting me live a fun life through you!