Friday, February 19, 2010

Playing with Grandpa

After school on Friday, Heather was a little bored. She wanted to go out and play handball, but I was trying to finish up a couple of things and take care of Jenna who had just come home from school sick. I told her I'd meet her outside in about 5 minutes, and of course that took a lot longer. She never came back to get me, so I eventually went out to play with her and found this...

She had asked Grandpa to bounce the ball with her. It was so cute that I snapped a picture. They were talking about rain and El Nino and how the moon dictates the tide. Heather was listening and asking questions. It was just so fun to watch.

Heather switched to baseball and she and I threw some catches to each other for awhile. Unfortunately, there are no pictures of my mad softball skills. For her first time playing catch with a mitt, she did pretty well. When it was time for me to go in to prep dinner, Grandpa took over again...
I was so happy that Heather got some time to play with her Grandpa!

No comments: