Saturday, January 30, 2010

Green Eggs & Ham

It was actually green eggs and turkey, with green waffles. I slept through the planning part so I'm not sure what the motivation was, but Heather came to read me Green Eggs and Ham in my bed. Then it was off to the breakfast table. It was actually yummy.



Later on, I hung my new cupcake towels. The blue ones are from my made-of-awesome friend, Sheryl. The pink came from Kohl's. It was on sale, and I had to have it. Along with my cute apron.

Tomorrow I will deliver this little treat to my secret Valentine. Ah...the wonders await! Thank you Shari for organizing this little exchange. I LOVE doing these kinds of things.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

how cute! Who knew the cupcake theme would be so fun and darling!? :) And, well, I just love themes.