Friday, June 25, 2010

Boredom & The Garage

Today the kids announced that they couldn't possibly play outside because it was boring. I kept thinking that there was a garage full of toys that was supplied purposely for their entertainment.

Then I remembered that they probably couldn't get to any of it.

This prompted what I thought would be a short organizing moment to find the toys. It took longer than that, but half the garage looks pretty snazzy now. And all the toys have been located. The poor dears had to deal with the boredom while I rooted around throwing out trash and broken items, and putting everything back in it's proper place. We found one or two fun things. They still claimed boredom, but I was satisfied with organizing all the fun things that have been purchased for their outdoor enjoyment. Whatever did we do before computers and video games???

No comments: