Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jimmy Kimmel & Eclipse

When I posted about our Eclipse move screening, I had an inkling that I should wait until the Kimmel show aired, but I wanted to document/journal it. I knew there would be better pictures after the showed aired, and there were! Here are the pictures that help show what happened.

Taylor, Kristen, Rob and Jimmy on the foresty set

Xavier, Dakota, Peter and Bryce on their way to the theater to surprise us

The theater screen with the trio on it, and the foursome down in front

What we were seeing! Laaaa! We were in the row just behind this grouping of seats you see here. The pictures show what was going on so much better than I could explain. If you missed the Jimmy Kimmel special, you can watch it on the show's website. It was a fun special. I can't wait to see this movie again! If you missed my blog post about it, you can read it here. After watching what happened, my story is a little off. But who can think and remember clearly when they're being surprised in such a manner??

2 comments:

Sheryl Mosher said...

These pictures are awesome! Where did you get them? I missed the special tonight, but I am going to either watch it on HULU or on the website, like you suggested. Or I will come over and watch it with you so you can point out all the stuff that was going on. AAGGGHH! How exciting! Can't wait to see the movie and just relish it all.

Hillary said...

Um... that is so stinkin' cool. What a fun awesome fantastic amazing experience! LOVE IT!