Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Midnight Eclipse

Can you ever see a good movie too many times? Perhaps, but I was very excited to see Eclipse again. I joined my local TwilightMoms friends for the midnight premiere in our very own rented theater. I helped with goodie bag distribution and raffle ticket sales, and Angie joined to help with raffle prize set up. The movie was awesome the second time around, even if I was a little tired afterward. No review this time because I know I have many friends yet to see the movie. We'll have to discuss in person (squee!).

There were over 200 people in our theater!

Sarah, Me, Mary and Jenny - the original 4 So Cal TMs


My dear friend, Angie, was able to come this time. Yay!

4 comments:

Casey Lee said...

Great pictures! It was a fun night!

shari berry bo-berry said...

oh yes will have to discuss in person! it was good! loved it!

Katie said...

How fun!!!

Sheryl Mosher said...

So bummed that I couldn't stay up late enough to enjoy this outing. But I am glad that you and Angie had such a good time with the rest of the Twilight Moms!