Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 2 - Bounce Jungle

Joanna took us to the Bounce Jungle today.  Two large rooms with nothin' but bouncing and sliding and jumping.  The kids were getting quite the workout.  We took a break to play some games in the lobby, but then back they went for some more fun.  They'll sleep well tonight!






I had to try the slide before we left.  Burnt the skin off my elbows, but it was fun.  I'll have oozy scabs to deal with for a couple of weeks.  They should post a warning about dragging your limbs down the slide!

3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Kylie now wears long pants and long sleeves shirts when we go to Jumping Jacks. Kimberly got a nasty burn on her elbow earlier this week.

shari berry bo-berry said...

that pic of you with the girls is PRICELESS!

hey, i got tix to So You Think You Can Dance for next week...I would love to talk to you about the whole process before we go... I'll send you an email!

Michelle Blair said...

Oh my gosh! I don't look for a couple of days and you have oodles of postings. I am sad we are missing out. Looks like you guys are having fun!