Monday, July 27, 2009

Hanging Out On Sunday

After attending church, we went back to the house to visit with Joanna who was scheduled to go home today, and with Aunt Michelle and Gavin who had just arrived the afternoon before. There was lots of relaxing and having fun with each other.

Aunt Michelle let Jenna drive the quad and apparently Jenna got a little crazy.  Heather hung on for dear life and squoze Aunt Michelle so hard that she couldn't breathe!

The kids sat on the porch steps for a photo.  We haven't done one for a couple of years, and these steps are great.  You can see the storm coming in behind them too.

My sister shot this picture in my Aunt's beautiful back yard.  My aunt and uncle have worked really hard to make their property beautiful.  It is so fun to visit.  I feel like I'm at a bed and breakfast in the mountains!

Aside from a snake sighting and all sorts of bugs, the kids caught a horny toad.  Jenna is holding it for the photo.  I guess after snakes and lizards at the Jurassic Zoo, the horny toad was nothing!

We had another wonderful dinner outdoors.  Michelle and I took a walk after dinner and really enjoyed the sunset.

3 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

wow, it looks beautiful! i'm glad you guys are having so much fun!!!

thanks for all the advice on So You Think... we are so excited to go tomorrow! I'm sure I'll post a blog about it!

Kathy Habel said...

Sounds like so much fun.

Michelle Blair said...

We had lots of fun. We have to do it more often. It is nice to get away and relax. Glad you guys were there too!