Thursday, January 1, 2009

25 IN 2008

Things I've Never Done Before

I love all the lists I've seen--Top 8... 10 Things Done in 2008...100 Things--I just wasn't sure what I wanted to do. After making a practice list of things done this year that I have never done before, it was a fun list and seemed a good one to use for the blog. Don't expect this length next year though. Some of these activities were the once-in-a-lifetime kind.

1. Hung out on a movie set
2. Made over 50 new friends
3. Read the same novel 4 times
4. Attended two book signings
5. Drove to New Mexico and back, twice
6. Went horseback riding with my girls
7. Traveled to Forks, WA with tons of TwilightMoms
8. Took a dip in a natural hot springs
9. Looked for starfish in a tide pool
10. Publicly stated my opinions on a political issue
11. Did a television interview with KCAL9/CBS2 News
12. Watched a Red Carpet Event at a movie premiere
13. Attended a Hollywood 'After Party'
14. Met several famous movie stars and got pictures
15. Met and chatted with author, Stephenie Meyer
16. Met and chatted with director, Catherine Hardwick
17. Started a Facebook page
18. Started a Blog
19. Spent a winter holiday at my sister's house
20. Rode The Polar Express to the North Pole
21. Had a snowball fight with my family
22. Toured a railroad museum in Durango, Colorado
23. Went sledding with my girls
24. Saw the same movie 3 times at the theater
25. Went to Disneyland with my sister at Christmastime

5 comments:

~yoga~ said...

*YAY*

You had an amazing year!
I am grateful you are my friend.
Wonder what 2009 will bring all of us TM's...

~yoga

Kathy Habel said...

And met me! ;-) Oh yeah I'm one of those 50 friends! What a fabulous list! You had a great year!

Melissa said...

Ha, ha. I didn't actually count. 50 sounded like a good number. It could be more. I'll have to try and count!

Katie said...

What a wonderful year!! It's so cool I can say, YES I've done some of those. It has been an exciting year for you. Congratulations on that. I'm so grateful we've "met". I can't wait to meet you in person. Happy New Year!!!!

Michelle Blair said...

How fun! Your list was more exiciting than mine.