Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday

#1.  The laundry.  Approximately 6 loads down, two to go.  Everything washed today was put away!  Yay!

#2.  The dresser drawers in the Girls' room.  Too many clothes = disaster for keeping things tidy.
Tackled!  Two bags of clothes to donate, the rest tucked in neat and tidy.

#3.  The office.  Well, that will wait until tomorrow.  The kids came home and life happened.  Heather got her new backpack, and Jenna decided to see how many six-year-olds can fit in the box the backpack came in.  The answer is 1.  She's just too cute.

4 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

Wow you are so organized. Is that because you have more energy? Love it!

~yoga~ said...

Look at you go!
Way to tackle the day...

Hope you have a happy sunshine kind of day today!!!

I am going shopping...it is errands day for me...

Kathy Habel said...

Great job tackling! Love the picture in the box. What fun.

Katie said...

Awesome tackling it job! I'm so behind. I think I'm going to start calling me Wed. "Way Behind Wednesday" so I can have the excuse to get caught up on everything, like my blog. haha