Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Woo-Hoo Wednesday!

Just as daylight was beginning to fade, and it looked like nothing but a trip to Target was going to be interesting today, our neighbors invited us over to jump in their leaves.  My friend, Michelle, grew up in Utah with all four seasons.  We Californians never think about doing this, so I'm so glad she has it on her radar even though our leaves didn't start falling until January.  This was such great fun!

Jenna
Heather
Jenna, Heather, Sarah and Caleb
Are these the cutest kids ever?  Big brother Jonathan, who raked all the leaves is in this photo.

5 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

What fun!

Michelle Blair said...

That looks like fun. Gavin loves to do that too!

~yoga~ said...

AH!

That is one of our VERY favorite things to do. Fall is my favorite season, because I never knew it until I moved to UT.

The pic at the top is my favorite.
The look on her face is priceless!!!
Take time to enjoy all that, because we will look silly doing it alone when we are all 60. Though I will do it anyway!

Katie said...

those are great pictures! How fun. I remember do stuff like that when I was younger. It's the little moments like this that stay with us for a long time.

Britten said...

I absolutely love these pictures!

Jumping in leaves is one of my favorite things. =)