Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday

Okay, so what happens when I feel tackled by the things there are to do?  Sheesh.  Today was a sub day at the pre-school, so I put in 4 hours.  Then I had to make it to Sam's Club, the grocery store and the beauty supply, and unload everything before picking up the monkeys. Then there was homework to do, piano lessons and a living room and kitchen to tackle before book group arrived.  Our living room and kitchen were cluttered beyond clutter.   I got my butt kicked today with so much to make right before company, and no husband home to help (he is such a great partner in everything!).  Fortunately, my friend kept my girls for a bit and when the girls were home, they were very sweet. So here's my "Did it!" list to make myself feel better.

Breakfast made
Lunches made
Girls to school
30-min walk
4 hours subbing
Sam's club shopping
Grocery store shopping
Beauty supply shopping
Girls home
Homework
Piano lessons
De cluttering of living room
Photos printed for picture frames
Decor adjust in living room ( 5 picture frames washed and filled with new photos)
Dusting and vacuuming of living room (included moving couch)
Sliding door glass panes cleaned
Entry and eating area de-cluttered
Kitchen de-cluttered
Dishes managed
Entry/eating area/kitchen vacuumed and wiped down
Dinner thrown together
Seating in living room arranged
Candles lit
Research done on Wikipedia for book group author
Youtube videos pulled and bookmarked for book group
Book group meeting

Yeah, I'm pooped.
  

3 comments:

~yoga~ said...

I would be pooped too!
Don't try to be supermom.
Just do the best you can.

What a wonderful Mom you are.
Your family is blessed to have you.

Love ya!

Kathy Habel said...

Wow what a day! You were one busy lady!

Michelle Blair said...

That sounds like too much to do in one day. I don't know how you do it. I'm tired just looking at your list. You must have extra energy from you healthy living challenge. I should start that.