Friday, January 16, 2009

Fit  Friday

No, no one threw a fit.  It's the physically fit kind of fit.  I was able to get all 4 exercise points today for a 12 point day on the Healthy Living Challenge.  It's a bummer that I often need an Advil after working out that much now.  In my younger days I was a cheerleader and a figure skater.  It's frustrating that my body doesn't perform like that anymore, yet I am still grateful for all that it does do for me, so I can't complain.  

Jenna had her workout today at gymnastics also.  She has such beautiful lines, but she is still wanting to quit and move on to something else.  She did mention skating again, so maybe...We have a deal that she needs to get to level 3 before deciding if she wants to give it up.  Her coach said as soon as she gets her bar work, she's ready to move up.  That could take weeks or it could take months, so we'll see.  She is the youngest in her class, but she does a great job.  If I had only had her flexibility when I was young!  She gets that from her dad.