Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Work It Wednesday

1.  Last loads of laundry finished and put away.
2.  New towels for bathroom washed and dried.
3.  Horrendous dishes from last night managed.
4.  Office desk dusting and organizing commenced.
5.  Worked out.
6.  Cooked healthy meals.

I added the last two because they need to be counted.  I keep thinking I'm not getting enough done everyday, but I forget that working out and staying organized on meal prep is time consuming, and very worthy for a to-do check off.  I got in some girlfriend time and a presidency meeting too.  It was a full and productive day.

3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Working out and eating right suck up a huge amount of time and energy from my day so I'm sure they do from yours too! So yes count and list them!

~yoga~ said...

Seriously,

Cooking healthy food takes a whole lot longer than opening a box!!!

That counts for alot.
And taking care of yourself...
Priceless.

Big Smiles!

The Observer said...

Hi. just came across your blog and loved it. God Bless!